YOU’RE INVITED TO DISCOVER A FUN ADVENTURE BOOK SERIES FOR KIDS TO GROW THEIR INNER AWESOME
TOURS SIGN UP:
Please call 410-224-3878 to reserve your space today!—Seating is limited.
FREE TOUR #1:
How a children’s adventure book series is directed creatively: with “global” authors, editors, proofreaders, and illustrators—in real time
(Fridays 3:00pm-4:00pm; Saturdays 11am-12pm)
- A book series is created: A Creative Director leading a team of international, published children’s book authors, to create Jane & Jake’s Adventures to Awesome book series—working face-to-face, virtually, every week for several years
- Illustrations are created and developed as a brand anchor in the series
- Final design files are created for book reproduction: CMYK conventional printing and RGB digital smart device versions
FREE TOUR #2:
Why self-esteem in children is critical to their well-being
(Fridays 4:30pm-5:30pm; Saturdays 12:30pm-1:30pm)
- JNP’s mission and adventure books nurture character, courage, and confidence to strengthen kids’ self-esteem.
- JNP defines “inner awesome”—and describes how helping kids discover, trust, and make choices from their self-esteem superpowers (their inner awesome) positively prevents or minimizes fear, anxiety, anger, panic attacks, dependence, lack of assertiveness, depression, eating disorders, addictive behaviors, relationship problems, social anxiety disorders, and dependent personality disorders
- The JNP Project brand vision— I AM. I CAN. I WILL. EMPOWERED.—changes children positively